Sunday, December 19, 2010

down with the sickness

No, I'm not talking about the Disturbed song...I'm talking about how I celebrated the Sup Christmas yesterday. On a bed. In the bathroom. All. Day. Long. Major Suckfest. I just don't know what the heck was wrong with me. I slept a full night, then the second I woke up, I felt completely terrible. SO, without going into the hairy details, let's just summarize it as one of the worst Christmas's of my life.

Today I feel better, just sore and tired (even though all I did yesterday was sleep, I still don't know how the hell I can be tired). I was planning on staying in Albion tonight, since yesterday sucked so bad, but then I heard there was supposed to be freezing rain tonight and tomorrow morning, which would prevent my return to Lincoln......which would suck because I'd miss out on our Christmas party at Campus Rec. That is not going to happen. No way am I missing two Christmas celebrations.

So anyway, I hit the road back to Lincoln...and the more I drove the sleepier I got. Then, I got on the interstate and was reminded of how much stupid people annoy me. For those of you who don't know, the right lane is not for slow drivers. It's a passing lane. For fast drivers. So, get your ass out of the way and let me through.

Until next time,
supinlincoln

2 comments:

Sup said...

Did you mean the left lane? You pass on the left, not the right. Just wondering. Let's plan to get together before work starts again so that we can really celebrate Christmas together. What do you think?

supinalbion said...

Yes. I did mean the left....I can't even bitch the right way! GEEZ. =)