The work day was a good one today, ladies and gents. My chauffeur (Tony) came and picked me up at my apartment this morning around 8:30 and we made the drive to Omaha. Because the referendum passed, we're looking at other new facilities to try and get some ideas. Since UNO just renovated their recreation center, Director Joe Kaminski took us on a lengthy tour of the facility. I have to say that I was impressed. It's so different from our Rec. I've got pictures, but will post them later, as my cord is at work, and I am not. Anyway, it gets me excited for how we will renovate our city campus facility and how the new facility will be designed. There's just so much to consider...what kind of floors, signage, entry ways, desk displays...I could go on and on.
So after our tour we ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. I had a "lunch size" bbq chicken pizza with a salad. The salad alone could have been lunch, but it was not tasty at all, so I stuck with the pizza. Then, the best part.....the dessert. I took no time deciding that I would have the red velvet cake cheesecake. It's the best one on the list, I don't care what anyone else tells you. So that was my day, in a nut shell...now I'm bored and tired and don't know what I'm going to do with my night. I did all of my laundry last night...I just don't have the drive to do anything but sit on the couch. Oh well...'tis the season. Guess I'll just listen to all the music I downloaded a few nights ago. Yes!
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
So you come to campus and don't even tell me?? What's up with that?
Post a Comment