Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tylenol Cough and Sore Throat

After the finale of Storm Chasers, I was totally zonked. Went to bed and turned on the television to find out that MTV is playing the most recent episode of The Challenge. Of course, I stay up to watch it.
Then, at 5AM, I wake up, tv still on....... But, now I can't fall back asleep because my throat is so scratchy, raspy, grainy....and I have this dry cough that's just driving me insane. So, I try a drink of water. Nothing. I lay back down hoping to fall back asleep. Nope. Then, I decided it was time to bust out the Tylenol Cough and Sore Throat serum. An instant cooling sensation stuns my jugular and I'm able to fall asleep. Now, the formula I ingested is "Daytime, non-drowsy"....YEAH RIGHT. I slept through my alarm and woke up at 9:59am. Apparently my body was trying to tell me something. So, the extra sleep was nice, and I feel about 70% right now.

CPR was great last night. I had a fun group of kids. Some nights I just enjoy teaching more than others, and luckily, last night was one of those nights.

Tony and I are meeting Shannon O for lunch today. We're hitting up the Haymarket area to dine at Brewskys. Can't wait!

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: