...does not come in the form of a pill, a patch, an injection, or a condom. It comes in the form of being around little kids. It's enough to make me abstain! The little cousins arrived tonight, Bryson and Bennett. Brittany was also in the mix. She loves little kids, and certainly gets a kick out those two boys. We were at Grandma Sup's house also, so it was like 90 degrees in there. I thought I was going to have heat stroke. I'm also super tired from this morning, and you know how lack of sleep and warmth go together....all I wanted to do was doze off on the couch. Anyway, we've got the Sup Christmas tomorrow evening. The rest of the clan is arriving tomorrow throughout the day. I'm really looking forward to doing our grab bag. I'm anxious to see what everyone brought. I think my gift is pretty awesome, but I guess we'll see about that tomorrow. I'm going to need my rest for tomorrow, it's going to be a long day!
I pulled into town around 4pm today, and then went up to Cassie's to deliver her Christmas gifts from me and Becky. I gave her the movie Eclipse and Becky got her a desk calendar. She loved both, so that was cool. Then I went back to the feed store and when I got there, my baby B was there! I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving. I swear, she changes so much every time I see her. She's starting to say numbers, colors, thank you, please, love you....a bunch of words. She's going to be a smart little bugger.
This morning was the Senior Breakfast at the Rec. Always a joyous occasion. Sally and Amy are the best shoppers. We had so much food, but strangely enough, no matter how much is purchased, none goes to waste! Students are always hungry. =) That's okay, they work hard, so it's nice to reward them from time-to-time. Said goodbye to some very talented employees of mine. They will be missed. It was such a smooth semester, I can only hope for a comparable one next semester.
I could probably go on about my past couple of days, but I'm pooped out. Time to go to bed. Maybe I'll get a post in tomorrow about Christmas, but it might have to wait until Sunday. Christmas is only 8 days away!
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment