I finally finished baking all of my goodies for the student employees. I got a little artsy-fartsy with the pictures, but had to take them because that's how proud of myself I am. The wolves (a.k.a. the students) have already descended, so I'd say it's a huge success.

Yummy almond barked pretzels and probably the best puppy chow I've ever made pictured above.

My famous sugar cookies made from scratch pictured above. They are to-die-for. When I was making the frosting for these babies, I got into a fight with the powdered sugar as you can tell from my picture below.

Also displayed is my "6 times in 2010" from the Nebraska Community Blood Bank. One of the best gifts you can give is the gift of life. I encourage you to get out there and do something great for your community. Give blood! Here's a link for you to make an appointment or check out their website:
http://don8bld.org
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment