Don't you just love going to work and getting bombarded with questions? I sure do. Just puts me in a peachy mood for the rest of the day.
Had a Social Committee meeting this morning. We're adopting a family through the Salvation Army. It's a grandmother and two of her grandchildren. We're also wrapping gifts at the Malone Center, and counting kettle money. Just full of philanthropy this year. It's a nice feeling.
We sent out the student spring schedules. I've already heard bitching. They only have themselves to blame, they put in their own availability. Dorks. I'm not in the mood to put up with their complaining.
Got to take a trip back to my childhood today. Everyone on facebook is encouraged to change their profile pictures to a cartoon character you watched during your childhood. Naturally, I choose Rainbow Brite. I watched that movie over and over and over. Loved it. Makes me want to watch it today and see how nerdy it really was. Ha!
The apartment is prepped for Cassie's arrival. I actually have a clean room. No clothes on the floor, and no dust anywhere. Just an unmade bed, but that's normal for me. My momma didn't raise no fool. I know that you need to clean when you have company coming! Just wish my body would cooperate with me. I don't enjoy having a cold. This one has beat me down. I usually hit a brick wall in the afternoon, so I'm waiting for that to happen. I'll give it about 45 minutes. Yesterday afternoon was terrible. I left work at 4pm (which was fine, because I stayed till 8 the night before) and went home and jumped on the couch to rest. I had zero energy. Today had been a better day, despite the sneezing and nose-blowing.
I'm psyched for a weekend of FUN! So, the sooner I leave the office, the better! I've got Monday off, and I think the rest of next week should go fast, so I'm looking forward to it. Have a wonderful weekend, all!
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment