In the second picture you can see the remnants of our office desk.
The third picture was just taken today. Lights are off so it's a little dark. The pieces of the desk have been removed and they're going to rip up the carpet!
In the meantime, this is what our Member Services temporary desk looks like. It's in the back of the picture.
And, there's JoAnn, the boss lady! I told her to say "Hi Katie" then snapped the picture. =)
More pics to come as changes are made!
"Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine." --Robert C. Gallagher
Until next time,
supinlincoln
"Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine." --Robert C. Gallagher
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
Keep the pics coming. I love seeing the changes! Changes are coming at the Rec here at UNO too. They should start next month sometime!! I gotta take a day off and come down to see everyone soon!
Post a Comment