ever had. It lasted pretty much all day until after supper. Then I went to bed and woke up Thursday with the same sore throat and was incapable of breathing through my nose. Damn! I decide not to work in the a.m. and get some more sleep. I got my butt out of bed, took a shower, and (like a good student) went to class a few hours later. Then, I decided not to work in the afternoon either. I called my mom and asked for a few suggestions of what medicine to buy. Mom and Joel (my brother) have terrible allergies. She said it was ragweed season (which would explain why I was sneezing so much...guess I have allergies too). So I went and bought the Walgreens brand of Claritin-D. I took one of those horse pills around 3 p.m. and went home to try to rest. Didn't work. I could not sleep and I was feeling even worse than before. I made myself some supper (that I couldn't taste) and finally fell asleep at 6 p.m. for about an hour. I woke up around 7 p.m. feeling pretty good. I made a run to Target to get a few things I needed and then just relaxed the rest of the night.I finally fell asleep after 11 p.m. and woke up at 2, 4:30, 5, and finally at 6:20 when my alarm went off. I had watched that show "Baby Borrowers" before falling asleep, and I kept dreaming about that show and for some reason I kept waking up. I was so pissed! I needed sleep! Oh well, I guess. I feel okay today, just clogged up in the head. I sound funny and have a gross cough. I'm trying to get Victor to work for me this afternoon so I can actually get some sleep. We'll see if he comes through for me.
So, besides being sick I am bar tending on Saturday night in Malcolm for a wedding. Hopefully I'm feeling a little better and not passing all of my germs to everyone. I'm optimistic that I will be!
"If you're going through hell, keep going." --Winston Churchill
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment