The past few days have been a roller coaster mainly because I'm sick with whatever crap I have. I refuse to go to the doctor (which usually isn't like me) because I just don't want to go. I also don't want to miss anymore work, or my paycheck will suffer which will make me suffer. So I've had good days and bad days.
Last Saturday was one of the busiest days I've had in awhile. I helped Savannah get things ready for Zayden's 1st birthday party at 1pm. I left my place at 9am and helped until the party started. I can't believe he is already 1, he's such a big boy! But, I had to leave the party early because I was helping Liz bartend in Malcolm that night. After meeting up with Liz at 5, we drove to Malcolm and finalized a few things. As we walked into the hall, we saw that the wedding cake was leaning to the left a little bit. Time passed and the cake continued to slant more and more. Finally, it couldn't hold on anymore and fell over. We felt soooo bad for the couple, but when the bride and groom got to the reception (around 8pm) all they said was, "Well, we just got a free wedding cake!" So anyway, bartending went extremely well. I made about $140 and have successfully spent it.
I was exhausted when I got home and getting up on Sunday wasn't fun at all.
I had to be at the Rec by 1pm to train the noobs. After 3.5 hours of training (and one of the most disgusting meals I've ever had at Chili's) Becky picked me up and Nick had stopped by to visit. After he left, we took Bex's vacuum to Sears to get checked out. Then, I went home and passed out in my chair for two hours. This cold (or whatever it is that I have) has drained all of my energy. Today is the first day I've felt half way normal. So hopefully that means I'm on the mend.So that's what's been happening in my life the past couple of days. I can't believe that school will start in less than a month and that I'll be graduating in just 5 months! Alright!
"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. " --Steve Fergosi
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment