So, I don't know where May went. Honestly. I woke up today and it was June 1st, that's all I know. Obviously I've been super busy, which is basically true. The only time I'm on the internet is when I'm at work, therefore, the only time I can blog is when I'm at work. Becky and I are working on getting internet. It's just making the phone call to Windstream that's troubling us...and the fact that Becky is the only one with a desktop computer which means she needs a router....unless we get a wireless one...hmmm, there's a concept. I guess we should get with the times. =)
This weekend I went to Angie's first baby shower. It was SO cute. We played lots of little games and Ang got lots of cute gifts. After the shower I helped set up the baby's swing and highchair. They are sweet. Then, Joel, Ang, and I went to Columbus because Joel was craving McDonalds. Weird, I thought Angie was supposed to be craving things. Anyway, it was super fun. I also went to check out Cassie's new house this weekend. It's big, and they've got lots of work to do, but I know Cass will get it done and make it all cute. =)
We are busy again at work, so I've got to run, but I thought I'd put in a quick blog!
Until next time,
supinlincoln
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you Sunday!! FUN!
I wondered where you'd been!?!
Hope all is well and that your summer is starting with fun times. miss you!
Post a Comment