Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Ring of Fire

And by that, i mean the burning ring of fire that is my body. I know I know, it's my own fault for not using enough sunblock. I randomly decided to go to the College World Series in Omaha yesterday with my friends Mike and Shannon. We left Lincoln around 11 and watched two games. One at 1pm, the other at 6pm. Hottest baseball games I've ever watched in my 23 years of living. It was ridiculous. No wind whatsoever. Sweltering. Literally. So anyway, enjoy the picture of that.

Not too much else going on. This weekend is my 5 year class reunion at BCHS. I know, whoptie doo, but I am excited to see some peeps. Even if no one else comes, I know that Cass, Bex, and Ash will be there and that's enough for me. =) We're just planning a simple gathering at Fairview Lanes, so I think it will be a good time, despite everyone else's bitching and moaning. Sometimes there are just those people who think that nothing is ever going to be fun. I am NOT one of those people, and I think this party has potential! So, screw you, fun-haters.
Also, this weekend would be Father's day, and I have NO idea what to get my pops. I feel like all I ever get him is a t-shirt or a hat. Lame. I need ideas! My mom's birthday is also next week, the 25th. She is a bit easier to buy gifts for because she actually gave me ideas. Yay mom!

“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” --Anthony J. D'Angelo

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: