Friday, June 12, 2009

fun-filled Friday

TGIF! I came into work early today so I could leave a little early. Yay! I'm also getting my hair cut today at 1pm. I just need something new. I was thinking about letting it grow again for awhile, but it's in that "in-between" phase and I decided that I hate it. So Jessica is going to fix me up today, bless you Jessica!

I'm also planning on doing some shopping today and/or tomorrow. Beck and I decided we need something fresh and new to wear to our 5 year class reunion next weekend in A-town. Oh boy. I actually am looking forward to it, though. We'll be gathering at the bowling alley for some food and beverages. Should be a good time.

My friend Jessica is coming back home to Nebraska from sunny California for a wedding. So, we're getting together on Sunday late afternoon at Bisonwiches. I've never eaten there, but I've heard the chips and cheese is to die for and if I don't get it I'm "un-American." So, I guess I'll be getting some chips and cheese! My buddy Holly (ha ha, no pun intended) is also going to be back in Nebraska from Texas! I'm super excited to see everyone. The weekend will go much too fast, I'm sure.

I'm still anxiously awaiting Baby Sup's arrival. Angie is getting bigger every day (so I'm told) and I am super excited. The nursery is Pooh themed. Becky got a Tigger puzzle for her birthday this year that we will be giving to Baby Sup when he or she arrives. It is SO hard to put together. It's one of those puzzles that is a bajillion little pictures, so it's quite a challenge. We've stayed up late this week trying to get as much done as possible. Hopefully we can get it done before the babe gets here. =) Things are going well at the Rec, not much new to report. Wishes for a pleasant weekend go out to all! P.S. Shannon and Andrew, have an awesome time in Canada! Also, BONNIE, I miss you. Let's get together, gf!

"I count myself in nothing else so happy, as in a soul remembering my good friends." --William Shakespeare

Until next time,
supinlincoln

1 comment:

bonnie said...

I love that you mentioned me in your blog! What are you doing in July? I could come up for a short visit during the week or weekend. I believe you're only like 3 hours away - that's easy driving for me.

Let me know if a certain time in July work for you. My dad's bday is the 30th if you can work around that.