Monday, April 20, 2009

Yutan? Sure I can!

Long time, no post. Oops.
Here are the updates, people. Pay attention.

1. APARTMENT
I am moving into my new apartment with Becky on Friday! Wo! That came fast. I've been busy packing and cleaning and such. Not terrible, but I'm dreading moving all of those boxes on Friday and Saturday. It will be worth it in the end. I love new places and new surroundings. We met with Raquel (our other roommate) on Saturday and drew for rooms. I think we were all happy with what rooms we got. So, that's cool. You can come help me move if you want! =)

2. JOB
Love it. Hours can be rough at times. However, I think they are going to change soon. I work 11-8 now and when I get off work I am just drained. Normally, I'd be excited for 3:30 p.m. because three quarters of my day would be gone, but nope. I have to work for 4.5 more hours! Crazy! But, I'm getting used to it.

3. LIFE
Life is good. Nothing too new. Joel and Angie registered for baby stuff at Target, so I'm excited to scope that out in the near future. I need to get paid first before I splurge on my niece or nephew (whatever it may be!). I'm betting on a girl. Last week was student appreciation week at UNL, so we honored the students at the Rec with a keg....of rootbeer. It was awesome. We got ice cream from the Dairy Store and had rootbeer floats. It was a big hit. Yay! Plus one for me.
I went to Yutan, NE for the first time this weekend. My friend Nelson just bought a house there, so we played a bunch of games and grilled burgers and brats. It was super fun. Anyway, gotta run!

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right." --Bob Basso

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: