It's that time of year already and I can hardly believe it.
Midterms are here. I have my first one today at 5pm. I think I am well prepared. Amber and I went to the Union Crib last night and studied for a solid 2.5 hours. It was so quiet in there. So after my test tonight I am going to meet Jessica to study for our Comm essay midterm which is tomorrow morning at 9:30am. That is the test I am not looking forward to at all. He has 12 questions and he, not us, selects 4. We then write essays about whatever he selects. Dorky. So hopefully I've been paying close enough attention to do well. I have to pass all of my classes no matter what because I do not want to be in school anymore. Every time I say that I hear, "Oh you won't be saying that in 6 months." I'm here to tell you that YES I WILL. I am done with school after graduation. D-O-N-E. Fin.
I'll blog later about my weekend, it was incredible. But, I'm off work at 4 and I'm going to study a little bit more before my exam! Wish me luck!
"I wasn't lucky. I deserved it." --Margaret Thatcher
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment