So basically, I'm crabby today. I told Mitch that because I talked to him last night it was one less
hour of sleep for me and one more hour of crabby tomorrow. Guess I was right. People ask me why I have a blog all the time. This is one great reason: it is an easy way to vent. The other way I like to de-stress is drinking margaritas for 1/2 price and eating Mexican food. That makes me feel really good. So, I will probably call Becky tonight and make her go to Las Margaritas tonight. However, I have to work till 6 so I'll have to wait a little more than usual.
hour of sleep for me and one more hour of crabby tomorrow. Guess I was right. People ask me why I have a blog all the time. This is one great reason: it is an easy way to vent. The other way I like to de-stress is drinking margaritas for 1/2 price and eating Mexican food. That makes me feel really good. So, I will probably call Becky tonight and make her go to Las Margaritas tonight. However, I have to work till 6 so I'll have to wait a little more than usual. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I'm going to Omaha Friday night. Me and Jared are meeting Cassie and Derek to go to some haunted attractions around Omaha. I'm psyched, but even more so for Jimmy boy Gaffigan on Saturday night, but I've already told you about that. I think we're going to Scary Acres in Omaha. Derek went last year and he said it was a blast. At least I have something to look forward to, right??
Hope you have a better day than me.
"You know what really grinds my gears? You America! F*ck you!" --Peter Griffin, Family Guy
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
"excuse me, I don't like this dollar. It's ugly. Give me a different one"
-Campus Recreation General Public
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
thank goodness for las margaritas...ahhh I miss it.
Post a Comment