So tired tonight. I was an idiot and took a sub shift for someone at the Rec. However, I had good reason for doing it. I took off all day on Monday and decided I didn't want to see an eight hour pay cut in my next paycheck. So even though I am SO damn tired (and cannot stop yawning) I will be thanking myself later. I also had a stroke of genius tonight when I signed up for 4 more hours of sub shifts. I just think that if I sub for people that they will sub for me. However, I am finding out that this is not the case. I have sent out two e-mails asking people to sub for me and so far, there are no takers. COME ON people. I sub all the time! F!
Anyway, fall break was pretty dang relaxing. Obviously I didn't get enough Z's though. I finally got my paper finished Sunday night at 9 pm and submitted it as quickly as possible. Then I was officially on fall break. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing. I didn't wake up till 10 and then I watched t.v. and played the piano all day. Last night mom made the best supper ever: steak, homemade french fries, green beans, and croissant rolls. DE-LISH. Big Joe and Angie came over, too. They brought their Wii and we had some fun. I was going through Wii withdrawal. It was really fun, but now I'm sore from boxing and tennis (ha ha).
Today I got up and headed to the new dentist in town. It's in a totally new building and it was really nice. They don't have actual examination rooms, but it's more open. I really really liked it. The dentist was excellent and my teeth are now sparkling and clean. He did inform me that one of my wisdom teeth is coming in perpendicular to my back molar. In other words that isn't good. He strongly recommended that I get my wisdom teeth puller within the next 12 months. So, I guess that's something I'll have to put on my to do list. Other than that, I am still cavity-free and have been for my whole life! Yay me! I left for Lincoln at about 3 this afternoon. It was raining just a tad and when I got outside of Columbus it just started pouring. Not to mention I was following someone who was going 45 mph and pissing me (and a million other cars behind me) off. Suddenly, I get a text message from Mel that says, "Get the hell outta my way!" I was like, wtf?? Then I realized that Mel was behind me. It was funny (to me at least...ha).
I'm getting REALLY excited for the Metallica concert!! Only 16 days left! Also, there's only 2 months left until I graduate from college! What a great year! So much happening. Well, I'm going to go buy some Naked juice to try to wake me up a little bit.
"Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds." --JoJo Jensen
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment