I took Trista's 6-8am shift this morning to give her a break for once and I
end up getting rewarded for it. The Naked juice guy (Mike) came in to re-stock our supply. I'd never really talked to him before, just business talk. But, today I struck up a conversation. I asked him a lot about his business and how many people he supplied. I told him I was trying every kind of Naked juice that the Rec has, but that I had only tried a handful. Then he says, "Oh, have you tried these? I'll give you a credit and you can just try one of these." With little hesitation I said, "Okay!" So now I'm enjoying the deliciousness of "Orange Mango Motion."
end up getting rewarded for it. The Naked juice guy (Mike) came in to re-stock our supply. I'd never really talked to him before, just business talk. But, today I struck up a conversation. I asked him a lot about his business and how many people he supplied. I told him I was trying every kind of Naked juice that the Rec has, but that I had only tried a handful. Then he says, "Oh, have you tried these? I'll give you a credit and you can just try one of these." With little hesitation I said, "Okay!" So now I'm enjoying the deliciousness of "Orange Mango Motion."That's all I've got today. Just had to share my wonderful morning. Thanks Mike. =)
"Happiness is...a free Naked juice." --Sheila Sup
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
I heart free stuff.
Post a Comment