Wednesday, September 24, 2008

less than 3 months

I finally did it. I applied for graduation from UNL. I officially graduate on Saturday, December 20th, IF I pass all of my classes (which I will do or you will be attending my funeral).
I gave UNL my $25 (like they need more money) and handed in my form. It felt good, lemme tell ya.

I decided to be a major bum yesterday and take a personal day. I went to zero classes (I know...if I want to pass I should go) but I haven't skipped any so far so I thought I'd be okay. I also didn't go to work (they were only office hours, so it's no big deal). It was amazing. I lounged around all day, ran a few errands, and ate ice cream.

However, I decided that I need to start working out again. Shannon picked out her bridesmaid dresses and if I want to look half-way decent I should shed a few pounds. I just lack motivation. It's so hard! What's harder is eating healthy. I think that's my main problem. Anyway...it sucks, not her wedding, but getting in shape for the wedding. Ugh...

Back to my lazy day though.....I skipped my night class because Amber was having a jewelry party. I ended up spending WAY too much money, but I guess I don't care. You've got to be young and stupid if you want to be old and wise, right??

I also wrote Katie a check for my Metallica ticket. AND, on top of those fees I'm going to the Jim Gaffigan show on October 11th. I guess I'm made of money. That's all for today!

"I don't need sex. UNL screws me every day!" --Facebook group

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: