ABC didn't let me down either. Grey's Anatomy was amazing as well. I was freak
ing out at the beginning when Derek was flat-lining, but then I though, "Meredith has got to be dreaming. They can't kill McDreamy." Four seconds later, she comes out of her dream. You just can't kill the best looking guy from the show. Then it's no fun to watch. I was pleasantly surprised to see Bernadette Peters (pictured here)! Of course, no one knew who I was talking about, but I love her! She is one of my favorite Broadway singers! She's so talented and I thought she did an excellent job last night. Props to her! (By the way, if you've never watched the musical "Into the Woods" you should. It's hilarious and Bernadette is amazing.) But now I have to wait 2 weeks for another episode of Grey's. I think I can do it. At least the Office is new next week.
ing out at the beginning when Derek was flat-lining, but then I though, "Meredith has got to be dreaming. They can't kill McDreamy." Four seconds later, she comes out of her dream. You just can't kill the best looking guy from the show. Then it's no fun to watch. I was pleasantly surprised to see Bernadette Peters (pictured here)! Of course, no one knew who I was talking about, but I love her! She is one of my favorite Broadway singers! She's so talented and I thought she did an excellent job last night. Props to her! (By the way, if you've never watched the musical "Into the Woods" you should. It's hilarious and Bernadette is amazing.) But now I have to wait 2 weeks for another episode of Grey's. I think I can do it. At least the Office is new next week.Other than TV news, I'm going to the Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech game tomorrow with mom,
dad, and Joel. We'll be in the North end zone, so look for me on TV! I'll be the one wearing a red shirt, ha ha. We won't be that far up....30 or so rows if I remember correctly. I've heard good and bad predictions about this game so we'll see what happens. I guess that means it will be a good game to be at! Speaking of the Huskers, if you're looking for a good read, you should check out Jason Peter's book "Hero of the Underground." I think that's the title. I would say that it's rated R. Lots of "f" words and talk about drug/alcohol abuse and sex. But the part where he talks about Nebraska gives me goosebumps. I actually found it in our lost and found and read it in 2 days.
dad, and Joel. We'll be in the North end zone, so look for me on TV! I'll be the one wearing a red shirt, ha ha. We won't be that far up....30 or so rows if I remember correctly. I've heard good and bad predictions about this game so we'll see what happens. I guess that means it will be a good game to be at! Speaking of the Huskers, if you're looking for a good read, you should check out Jason Peter's book "Hero of the Underground." I think that's the title. I would say that it's rated R. Lots of "f" words and talk about drug/alcohol abuse and sex. But the part where he talks about Nebraska gives me goosebumps. I actually found it in our lost and found and read it in 2 days. "The most loyal, most crazy bunch of motherf**kers you’ve ever seen…these people would die for their team.” --Christian Peter telling his brother Jason about Nebraska fans
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
I depise Ryan as well. He's trying to get Kelly back when obviously he doesn't really care about her. Jerk.
Post a Comment