Well another week has come and gone with nothing too exciting to report.
The highlight of my week will come tomorrow.
1. Katie is purchasing our Metallica tickets
2. Cassie comes for the Husker game
3. We're going downtown for the Husker game
The last time I went downtown for a Husker game, I had a blast. We met these guys from Oklahoma who turned out to be from Humphrey, NE originally. It was crazy (and they were super cute and super fun and kept buying us drinks) and really really fun. I can only hope I have that much fun tomorrow!
I worked the closing shift at the Rec last night and had to go to a meeting this morning at 7am so I am lacking in the sleep department today. I just want to take a nap! I get off work at 4 and plan to sleep until Nelson calls me tonight. Don't know what he has planned...maybe I won't wake up. Ha. Okay, I will. There's plenty of time to sleep when you're dead (random quote I heard somewhere).
I got my hair done last night. I have mixed feelings. I wanted the color to be a bit brighter brown, almost a red-ish tint, but it's basically black with blonde highlights. So, I think I look like a witch. I also don't really like the cut, but I just didn't want to sit there anymore so I didn't say anything. My hair is at a weird length where I don't know whether to cut it all off or grow it out again. I guess I'll just have to live with it!
School is going okay. Just boring, as usual. I had to take an assessment for my senior seminar and I miss one more question that I could, so I failed it. I do have another chance to take it, but why couldn't I have passed it on the first try! So frustrating. But there's no way to study for it so what else could I have done. My night classes suck. They are so ridiculous. My minor is Education which I don't plan on using at all in the future. So I really don't have any clue as to what we are talking about. And, I've even been reading so that's probably not good news.
I think I'm finally on the downhill from my allergies or cold (whatever I have). I have been sleeping all night and I've been able to breathe so that's a plus I guess.
Last night when I was working Joel called me. My sister-in-law Angie coached Boone Central's varsity volleyball and they beat the #1 pre-season rated team! How cool is that? Boone Central hasn't had a good volleyball team since Teresa played her sophomore year (that's the last time they went to state, anyway). That's really all I've got for today.
"Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day." --Nursery rhyme
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
Yeah Metallica tix! I will let you know what I think about your hair when I see you in a week or so. I give good advice, so get ready. : )
Post a Comment