at time of year again! Bowling league starts tonight at 6pm at the East Campus Union! I am so psyched. I was unsure where I put my bowling shoes, but luckily they were exactly where I thought they were. I was hoping they didn't get lost in my move and they didn't! Yippee. It is probably going to be a rough night because last year I ended with a 120 average. However, the first night we bowl is just to establish a new average, so I'm not going to worry about it. It's all for fun anyway. I just tend to get a little competitive.I've got to give a shout out to my sister-in-law Angie. She's the assistant volleyball coach at BCHS and they are undefeated! They beat the #1 pre-season rated West Point CC! I believe last I knew they were 5-0! Way to go Ang, you and Erin must be doing something right! BCHS (formerly AHS) hasn't beat WPCC since 1996 so it was about time. So, this weekend I'm going home and there's a volleyball tournament in Central City that I'll be attending with my pops. I was hoping Joel could go with us too, but I'm sure he'll have to work or something.
School is going okay. I'm just so ready to be done. Haven't had any major assignments or tests yet, so I guess I've had it pretty easy. I can't complain. My Tuesday night class is the worst. It's from 7-10pm and it is so dang boring. Oh well, I just need to get through 3 more months and I'm done forever!
"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." --Berthold Auerbach
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
Yea! Go BCHS. I hope I am able to go to a game this year. I am glad you found your bowling shoes. They are probably exactly where I put them when I helped you move ALL of your crap! Keep truckin' away in your classes, you are nearing the finish line. Teresa
Post a Comment