Such a busy weekend, it hardly seems like tomorrow is going to be Monday. Another long week at work ahead of me...such is life, I guess.
Had an extremely boring Friday night. Wasn't in the mood to make supper, so I went and rented a movie and bought some ice cream. Ha! I watched Charlie St. Cloud, been wanting to see if for a while, and it was alright. Not great, but not terrible. Oh, and I got super chunky cookie dough ice cream, it was splendid. Never disappointing. Becky was off at The Blue Man Group with a friend and my other dependables were doing other activities, so it was a night alone. Most of the time I enjoy those nights, but there are just those few night when I think of how nice it would be to have someone....anyway, not going there.
Ashley came to visit us on Saturday. Becky's childhood friend Becky B came to visit also. We decided to make a stop at Paint Yourself Silly. I just love going there. All you do is paint. Hardly any conversation because we're all concentrating so hard. It's simply peaceful. I chose a huge coffee mug that I fully intend on using as a cereal bowl. The colors I chose were frosted poptart and orange. The orange had a cute name, but I can't think of what it was called. So, I'm excited to pick that up once it's done. After we painted ourselves silly, how could we not stop at Ivanna Cone? It's 5 steps away. I also have been wanting to go there for quite some time, but just never get around to it. I, of course, got a waffle cone...one scoop of sweet cream vanilla, one scoop of blueberry muffin. Amazing. Then we rented a few movies and went back to the apartment. Which, by the way was very quiet! Yay! My neighbors spend the day moving, and I couldn't have been happier. Anyway, we started playing some games and before we knew it, it was 11pm. Time for bed.
Today we tried a new church. Horizons in south Lincoln. It was okay. I wasn't overly impressed, but I think I'd go there again to try and get a feel for it. And now, I'm just exhausted. I feel like I could go straight to bed right now. I think I've been yawning for two hours. Maybe I should get in a cat-nap? Maybe not, then I struggle going to bed.
Looking forward to next weekend. Superbowl. Go Steelers! I'll be heading up to Omaha on Sunday to watch it with the fam. Mom, dad, Joel, and Angie are heading to San Antonio for a Purina conference or something next Monday, so they'll all be in Omaha on Sunday, too. I've just got to prepare myself for my dad cheering against me.
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
Monday does come too soon!
Post a Comment