ning to callers bitch and moan about how scared they are for the future of America. I listened to Obama supporters praise and defend him. I know that Obama is trying to unite America, but from the sounds of those callers last night it's going to be a tough job. Obama has his work cut out for him. Also, when I was listening to the Blaze this morning, Tim and the Animal were talking about some texts they had received. People were saying that our country is headed for tough times and that those who voted for Obama are going to wish they voted otherwise in a year after our country goes to pot. Excuse me, but where are we now? I just hate how ignorant people can be! However, I know that if McCain was elected we'd have the same comments on the opposite side. I just don't even want to get into it because I could type forever. So, again, congrats to Obama and I hope he can make some changes!In other news, I'M GOING TO THE METALLICA CONCERT TOMORROW! Not that I'm excited or anything. I just can't believe that I'm going to see the gods of rock in action. I will have pictures to post sometime because I'm sneaking my camera in. I don't care what they say I'm going to be a rebel.
I started my Xmas shopping this week. I've got half of Jesse's gift purchased, and my mom is done! Wohoo! Now I just need to finish the rest of the fam.
Also, if you could, keep my uncle Don in your prayers. (He's not really my uncle...he's my dad's cousin but he feels like more of an uncle to me than a cousin) He suffered a heart attack and is currently in surgery. He went in at 8am this morning (Colorado time) and his wife said surgery was going to take about 6 hours. I would appreciate any positive thoughts! Thanks, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I've got bowling league tonight followed by margaritas! Yay!
"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress." --Barack Obama
Until next time,
supinlincoln
1 comment:
How was metallica?????? I expect a full report and pictures of your rocking time.
Post a Comment