Valentine's Day is just around the corner, or as I like to call it, S.A.D. (Singles Awareness Day). Cassie is coming to visit this weekend so we can, once again, celebrate being single. Who needs flowers, jewelry, and chocolates? Not us! Well....we do need chocolate, but that's about it. Chocolate, ice cream, and movies about perfect men who every single woman dreams of meeting...only to have our hopes crushed after the movie when we snap back to reality and are well aware that Romeo doesn't exist. So, a girls day/night out is what it will be. And it will be awesome.
Talked to madre last night. She said my poor little niece has RSV. She's so sick, I just feel terrible, not only for her, but for mommy and daddy too! No sleep for the Sups. So, get well soon Miss B! I thought my cold just came out of nowhere, but then I made the connection that when I went to JoAnn's to drop off her stuff I was kissing Brit and playing and all that jazz. Just spreading our germs to each other. How can I not love her up when I see her?!?? It's impossible, she too cute and too sweet. So, I'll deal with the cold, I'm just sad that she's sick too!
I took a sick day yesterday...all the meds I've been taking just had me in a daze. I planned on sleeping pretty much all day, but I was wrong. The apartment maintenance must be working on the place above me...it was SO loud, like I had my noisy neighbors back all over again. I had to leave the apartment for a while, so I got my oil changed and went to the grocery store. Then, I was wiped out...so went back home and got horizontal on the couch. That's pretty much how my whole week has been. Looking forward to another night full of sleep so I can be rejuvenated for this weekend! Woop!
Happy Friday to all!
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment