Thursday, February 17, 2011

Break out the Bike!!

With the February heat wave in full effect, it was only appropriate to break out Gary. He's been neglected all winter, and it was time to let his tires see the trail. So, that's what I've been doing the past three days. Tuesday it was sort of nice outside, so Tony and I only did about a 3 mile ride. Yesterday, 4 of us went on about a 6-7 mile ride. Today, 5 of us went on a 10 miler. It was awesome. It's 70 degrees in February, how can I pass up a day like that? Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 55, so we're going to do the route we did today, only in reverse. It should be a bit easier, seemed like a lot of uphill today. But, it was still good, besides having a sore butt. Hope everyone else has been able to enjoy the beautiful weather.

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: