Monday, November 29, 2010

not another cold!

I have a feeling I'm getting another cold. Clogged ears, stuffed nose, sore throat........not good. No likey.

Someone is heating up food in the break room, and it smells sooooo good. Like lasagna. Now I want lasagna. But no, I'll eat this granola bar instead. Then I'll order lunch from Jimmy Johns, the best sandwich delivery place in Lincoln. #12, hold the sprouts.

Got back to Lincoln yesterday around 3:30pm. Unpacked and then picked up my room a little. Then I tackled my desk. It's been a catch-all for a while, so I actually went through it and threw a bunch of crap away. I don't know why I just don't throw them away in the first place. So, now I have a cleared desk, and when I woke up this morning it was weird seeing it like that. I also got caught up on all of my shows since I had been gone since Wednesday. Glee, Modern Family, and Storm Chasers. All were great, as expected. Now I'm excited to watch Castle tonight. Sadly, my life revolves around television. Ha ha. I can't help it that the shows are addicting!!

Going to be a hectic day at work. My boss isn't in yet, but once he gets here we're going to do the student's schedules for Spring semester. They've been on my ass about getting them, but I can't do anything about it right now, sorry kids! But, I can't blame them, I'd want my schedule too.

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW. But not this weekend because Cassie is coming to visit me.

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: