When my alarm went off at 4:35am this morning I got out of bed and stood in front of my
buzzing alarm for 3 minutes or so asking myself why. I was extremely tempted to push "snooze" but instead, I pushed "off" and jumped in the shower. I thought I was doing pretty good, until now. I keep yawning. What a dork. I went to bed at 8:30 last night (1. because I was exhausted and 2. because of this shift) but I couldn't really sleep. Mom called me at 9:15 and Amber called me at 9:30. Both of them asked, "What are you doing?" I replied, "I'm laying in bed." Then they said, "Oh, I didn't wake you up, did I?" No, mom and Amber, it's only 9pm, no normal person would be sleeping at this time. I'm just retarded.
buzzing alarm for 3 minutes or so asking myself why. I was extremely tempted to push "snooze" but instead, I pushed "off" and jumped in the shower. I thought I was doing pretty good, until now. I keep yawning. What a dork. I went to bed at 8:30 last night (1. because I was exhausted and 2. because of this shift) but I couldn't really sleep. Mom called me at 9:15 and Amber called me at 9:30. Both of them asked, "What are you doing?" I replied, "I'm laying in bed." Then they said, "Oh, I didn't wake you up, did I?" No, mom and Amber, it's only 9pm, no normal person would be sleeping at this time. I'm just retarded.But why is it, that when people call you early, or late in the day, they ask if they woke you up. If I say no, I'm lying. If I say yes, I make that person feel bad. Guess that's what you call a lose-lose situation.
Anyway, I've only got a short while left on this shift. So excited to drop it. =)
"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." --Irish Proverb
Until next time,
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment