Thursday, August 7, 2008

a new-found Love

I've recently taken a liking to the sudoku puzzles. I used to hate them because I didn't really understand how to do them, but I've changed my mind and am now obsessed. Basically, I love USA Today because they have the best little game section with 5 of the best games: sudoku, don't quote me, quick cross, up&down words, and work roundup. They are all good! Challenging at times, but still fun. The only thing USA Today is missing is the Jumble, but that's what the Journal Star is good for.

This weekend is going to be semi-busy. I'll be training a lot for work because it's crunch time. Staff who have procrastinated training are trying to come in and my schedule is filling up! After this weekend, I have 4 days of class left! Yay! I'm that much closer to graduation. Next weekend, I am looking forward to going to James Arthur Vineyards and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with the girls. Then, Becky (and a few other friends) graduate on Saturday which means Saturday night I'll be downtown celebrating with everyone. Thank God I get paid next Thursday or I would be screwed! I literally have $29.70 in my checking account. Pretty sad, I know. That's really all I have today so if I don't get a post in tomorrow, have a great weekend!!

"It took me seventeen years to get 3,000 hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course." --Hank Aaron (answer to "don't quote me" in Wednesday's USA Today)

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: