Wednesday, March 19, 2008

oh what fun



Well, those of you that have been reading know that I'm going to Kearney today to celebrate my bff's birthday. She's 22 today, so Happy Birthday Cassie! I'm very excited to see my Kearney peeps. Then we're making supper and probably going out for a few drinks.



I finally got some sleep last night. After making a quick trip to WalMart to buy some supper, I sat down at 7 to watch "The Biggest Loser." I quickly fell asleep and woke up as they were voting off Brittany. Dang, it was makeover night too! So I slept for almost 2 hours and then went to bed at 10 and got up this morning at 6:45. So I think it's safe to say that I'm catching up. Still yawning, but what can you do?


Don't know if I mentioned that I had an interview on Monday at the Department of Health and Human Services System. I'm going to begin volunteering in a few weeks to get some experience in this field. I think it's what I want to do when I graduate, and since that's coming up soon, I thought I better get a move on. I think it will be a good way to not only gain experience, but to make sure it's what I want to do.


I'm also excited to spend some time at home this weekend. It's Easter weekend, and the tradition is to go to church with Grandma B. However, the night before is round 2 of Cassie's birthday celebration. We're going to meet at the bowling alley and tear it up. It will be pretty fun since everyone (all of my friends from high school) will be there as well. I'm also pretty excited to show off my 122 average from league this past semester. Or maybe I'll just take the next step and bowl my high game of 196 again. Who knows, we'll see how I'm feeling. I won't have my ball, so I can't make any promises.

"To be is to do. -Socrates

To do is to be. -Sarte

Do be do be do. -Sinatra"

supinlincoln

No comments: