Oh the sorrows of being a poor college student. I've worked SO much in these past few weeks. It's been crazy. I work part-time at NET (Nebraska Educational Telecommunications) and we do pledge drives about 6 times (or so) a year. Well, I signed up to work a LOT of extra hours. So, I guess it's my own fault that I'm working till midnight tonight. Just sucks though, and it doesn't mean that I can't complain. =)
So, it's finally Spring Break at UNL, not that I have anything THAT interesting going on. This past week has sucked. School sucks. I can't wait to be graduating in December. I had a 150 point project due today that had the worst instructions I've ever seen (there were only two lines to describe the whole project). So basically, I had to make up everything because there were no guidelines to go by. Oh well, I don't really care. But anyway, back to the plans. I'm working all weekend, Monday, Tuesday, and a half day on Wednesday. Then I'm heading to Kearney to celebrate Cassie's 22nd birthday! After the shindig on Wednesday me and Cass are just going to chill on Thursday. THEN, I'm heading home to celebrate Easter with the fam. I'm afraid that break is going to go way too fast. However, on the bright side, I will only have about 6 weeks of school left before summer break!
Didn't have enough money at this time to go on a trip for spring break, but since I'm working all this overtime I'm putting a good portion of it towards a trip to Vegas with Cassie (even though I was just in Vegas in January. I can't get enough of it!!). We are pretty psyched about this trip.
So, other that school and work, I haven't been up to much lately.
"The harder the battle, the more glorious the triumph."
(I'll try to find an inspirational quote to end each blog...just for fun!)
supinlincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment