Saturday, March 15, 2008

cure for boredom


So here I am, once again, working on the weekend. I've spent several hours on addictinggames.com as well as MySpace and Facebook. Not doing too much, but still, it passes the time. Also, I've been watching some clips on YouTube. Just a suggestion, when you're bored, these website can keep you entertained for hours (and I'm speaking from experience here people).
So as I was checkin' out some tunes on MySpace I came upon a new love. Stroke 9 pictured above. After I get my next paycheck, I am buying their new CD because I love it. I was listening to them because they sing the song "Little Black Backpack" and then I just started listening to some of their other work and my new favorite song is "Abandon Confusion."
That's all I have for now.

"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as your breathe, and love as long as you live."

Til next time,
supinlincoln

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you waste so much time at work, slacker;-)

PS...if you have anything kind to say to me, just email me at
gmoney@ou.edu

cash money.

Anonymous said...

It would be best not to let the supervisors see this blog!!!Someone might ask you to file paperwork!