Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Nebraska!

For those of you who didn't have Mr. Zoucha for your senior government teacher, you may not know that today is Nebraska's 144th birthday. But, now you know. Wohoo education.

Had a pretty good weekend. I haven't hung out with Jen in quite some time, so we got together on Friday night. We decided pizza sounded good, so I ordered from Dominos. I love their pizza, it's so yummy. Jen and I devoured an entire medium pizza, 8 wings, and 8 cinistix. It was delicious, but threw us into a food coma for a little while. After Becky got home from watching Isaac and Anna, we decided to rent a movie. Haven't seen a scary one in a while, so we rented Paranormal Activity 2. It was okay, sort of like the first one. But, it's fun to watch a scary one every now and then.

Saturday was a busy day. I went to the Rec to workout around 10am. I've decided that I need to workout at least one day of the weekend, so I picked Saturday last weekend. However, I managed to injure myself...nothing serious, just enough to annoy me. I was walking around the first 2 treadmills to get to the unoccupied 3rd treadmill. As I stepped around the first one, there was a girl walking towards me, and I leaned to get out of her way...well I apparently leaned too far into a running treadmill and lost some layers of skin. It's a nice strawberry about the size of 2 quarters. What really sucked about it was that I had a wedding reception to attend that night and I was planning on wearing a dress. However, the weather wasn't cooperative either, so I went with the pants. Now it's all scabbed over and looks hideous...and I have another wedding this weekend. We'll see what I end up wearing. People get bumps and bruises all the time, so it's no big deal.
Anyway, after I got home from the Rec, Becky and I ran to WalMart to get groceries and such. After that, it was time to shower and get ready. I then headed to Jared's to drink a few beers and kill some zombies before we went to the reception.

Sunday was nothing but a day of rest...well not completely, I did do a few loads of laundry. But, that was it, I needed a day to myself.
This week has been going pretty good. Mom called today and said that grandma Wilma is in the hospital with pneumonia, so that's been the only speed bumb. So, pray that she recovers quickly and gets to go home. I'm out. It's freezing in my apartment, so it's time to get a hoodie.

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: