Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Marathon Shift

Call me crazy, but I'm working a 14 hour shift at the Rec today. It just sort of happened. I have this notion that I need to get as many hours as I can because I'm going to miss 3 days of work when I'm in Florida. I think I was a bit crazy. However, so far, so good. Just gotta keep taking one hour at a time.
Nothing at all planned for this weekend. I can't afford to do anything. I know I've said this a million times, so I won't bore you with how poor I am. I just feel bad that I'm missing Shannon's bridal shower. So, looks like I'll be staying home and watching movies or something. It is supposed to be super nice so maybe I'll try to get outside and do something that requires no money at all!
Countdown to Florida: 9 days!

"Vacation is what you take when you can't take what you've been taking any longer." --Anonymous

Until next time,
supinlincoln

No comments: