I don't know why, but recently eHarmony has caught my attention. "View your matches for free." I finally decided, okay, sure, why not? So one night I decided to sign up and fill out the profile. Now I'm being matched with all these guys, but the catch is you've got to pay for the membership before you can see their pictures or get to know a guy better, which I knew would happen. Nothing is ever free, just got to remember that. However, it still intrigues me. I'm considering signing up for the dang thing anyway but I should probably set aside some money. It's just more than I'm willing to spend. It also makes me question myself. Am I ready for this? Part of me is definitely ready, or I wouldn't have done it. However, part of me is hesitating. I think I'm hesitant to sign up because it's the internet, and I don't trust the internet. More so, I don't trust the people who use the internet. I've watched/heard too much about fake internet identity, and it just scares me. However, eHarmony has awesome reviews, so it's just something I'm thinking about. We'll see. Simply investigating was my big step.
On a different note, I was extremely disappointed in the Husker's performance this weekend against Virginia Tech. Come on guys! Gotta score when you're inside the 10-yard line! Field goals won't cut it. I can only hope for a better performance this weekend against LA-Lafayette. It's the 300th consecutive sellout game at Memorial Stadium. I scored some tickets from a friend at work. I decided to take my brother as his birthday gift. I thought he'd enjoy it more than a t-shirt or something. My cousin Katie, my sister and her husband will all be here Friday night, then Katie and Joel will stay Saturday night, so the apartment will be at maximum capacity. I just wish I lived in a house sometimes. So much more room. Someday, though. I just don't have the income to make a house payment and a car payment.
Becky and I are going to do a little shopping after work today. I need to get a few things so we'll be going to the South side to shop at Village Point. I haven't gone shopping in a long time, so I'm due.
I'm thinking it's time to schedule a trip back home. I feel like I haven't been there in a while. Well, I guess it's been almost a month. I went home for Labor Day, so it hasn't been that long, but I don't like to be gone for too long. Especially now that my baby girl is back home. I need to go see her. It sucks talking to my mom on the phone and listening to her talk about how cute Brittany is. For the record, I know that mother! Ha ha.
Until next time,
supinlincoln
2 comments:
I think you should try eharmony out once. You can sometimes find coupons online - like 3 months for the price of 2. It's way expensive, but a good place to start. Although I hate the internet deal - I've been on several different sites over a period of several months (a few years ago and now). I can answer some questions if you want to run any by me.
I know a couple couples that found each other online (eHarmoney or Match...not sure which one). It can work! I want Kim to try it out, but that will never happen.
Post a Comment