Friday, April 4, 2008

April?! No way.

Can't believe it's already April! Where did the rest of March go??

Well, it's about that time to be getting busy with school, which I am so NOT looking forward to. I have about a bazillion papers to write and a group project to complete. Not fun.

On the flip side, the next 9 weekends are jam-packed with fun, so that's good. On the agenda for this weekend is attending a feast at Huhot and a Lincoln Stars hockey game. Me and about 12 of my friends are going, so we should have a great time. I am really excited. I haven't been to a Stars game since I was a sophomore in high school! Crazy!

Obviously, I've been busy this week as it is Friday and I haven't blogged for a while. However, I don't know what I was so busy doing? Definitely wasn't doing homework, so I don't know.

I bowl on Wednesday nights at East Campus. This past Wednesday was pretty awesome. Two of my teammates, Leanne and David, had 200 games! David had a 220 and Leanne had a 201! Way to go! It was crazy! I've never witnessed a 200 game be bowled. I was 4 pins away once, but the way that I'm bowling recently.....I may never see 200. Oh well, it was still fun to watch. Needless to say, we dominated league and took away all 4 point. Go Deadwood! =)

Amy thought we needed a little adventure last night, so we went bowling with Liz and Brent. Venue was Madsens, which I love. They have orange and yellow pins, and when one of those is the head pin, you are able to win a free game, drink, or something else if you get a strike. Amy was the only one who won something last night, a free beer. The guys bowling next to us were really good! They had their own balls, shoes, and style of bowling. It was fun to watch them.

Well anyway, that's all I've got today. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."
Until next time,
supinlincoln


1 comment:

Sup said...

It's about time. I have been waiting for a new entry in your blog!